Redmond, WA, October 24, 2012 –(PR.com)– Social27 announced today its ongoing dialogue with several environmental initiatives regarding the development of possible partnerships. One of Social27’s top priorities is sustainability so it is their pleasure to officially introduce to the world their mascot Polo the Polar Bear. Polo is a crucial part of the team, and with his assistance Social27 plans to take its commitment to being green to the next level. This will be done by hopefully creating said partnerships with the following organizations:
- Conservation International – “Conservation International partners with governments on local, regional, and national levels around the world to deal with high priority areas of concern” including climate change, fresh water and food (www.conservation.org).
- Nature Conservancy – The Nature Conservancy is “the leading conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people” (www.nature.org).
- Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium – Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium’s mission is to promote and practice “effective conservation on behalf of the world’s wildlife” (www.pdza.org).
- Polar Bears International – Polar Bears International is a “nonprofit organization dedicated to the worldwide conservation of the polar bear and its habitat through research, education, and action” (www.polarbearsinternational.org).
- Polar Conservation Organisation – Polar Conservation Organisation, located in Belgium, is “committed to working with and engaging industry players, communicating and educating the public and pressuring government organisations in the development of the necessary social, political and economic frameworks to ensure a sustainable future for both Polar Regions” (www.polarconservation.org)
A portion of Social27’s earnings will be donated on our Client’s behalf to the organization of their choice. “Be Green, Go Virtual” is not simply a tagline. It’s a declaration to Social27’s customers and partners that our company is working towards reducing its carbon footprint. From minimizing business travel to reducing the use of printed materials, virtual events are a positive solution in helping the environment. Social27 is looking forward to building its relationship with Conservation International, Nature Conservancy, Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium, Polar Bears International, and Polar Conservation Organisation in the very near future.
Social27 is a leading Social Business software company. The Social27 platform powers solutions focused on digital events, eLearning , virtual job fairs and online communities. Millions of people at the world’s largest companies are using our products, internally and externally, to transform their businesses. We bring the hottest social collaboration technologies from the B2C world into the enterprise.